- More sofas/couches - so people can nap or be comfortable.
- Massage chairs!
- The kine you can sleep in…like on sofa futon one.
- Executive leather recliners w/ ottomans.
- Desks that are actually giant fish tanks w/ koi, so you can read and peer through a glass desk w/ fishies. It’s soothing.
- Periodic table of elements everywhere
- The rainbow spectrum from one side to the other side of the building.
- The coffee shop could have a bar or small tables for people to converse and read or do whatever they want.
- No right angles!!!
- Please keep the GIGANTIC stuffed animals for the sofa area. It is comfortable and cheerful.
- Please keep the wicker basket of children’s books, gadgets and crayons (some of us older students must bring a well-behaved youngster along to the library).
- The staff at the front desk (and janitor), namely Brandi, Jason, Diane, Nancy and Avelina, are courteous & make this a pleasant place to study.
August 28, 2008
August 11, 2008
Using the latest draft schematics as a guide, Jerry (of The Learning Center) superimposed an approximate outline of the new building's footprint on a satellite view of the campus. The architects haven't yet determined the exact dimensions and building placement, of course. Nonetheless, this helps us get a better sense of how this building might fit on campus.